Cash Flow Management
A wise business owner once said, "Happiness is a positive cash flow."
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. We can forecast and evaluate your company's financial condition, estimate financing requirements, and track cash-flow sources and uses. A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating, killing your business. The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing Sybille Schaufler Accounting to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
Our cash management service allows you to:
- Help to obtain an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtain the maximum rate of return on your idle cash
- Know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur
- Know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs
- Be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding of where all the money went. Creating an accurate cash flow projection is one of the many services we provide. To learn more about how we can help you, contact me and we will call you.