Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. A methodical plan of action dictates whether a small business will make it or not. Success lies in the approach you take and we help you avoid the pitfalls that many small business owners make when starting.
We help you:
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs
- Set up a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions
- Prepare and file all required provincial and local licenses and permits
- Prepare and file your application for your CRA Business Number
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy employees
- Identify your business insurance needs
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road
We have your best interest at hand and work for a lasting relationship with all our clients. If you wish to discuss your needs, please contact us.